Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!

Ad 468 X 60

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Widgets

A Railway Journey - Short Essay

Last year I got an opportunity to visit to Lahore. It was first of the December, I packed my luggage early in the morning and reached to station. I rushed the booking office and took my ticket. My friends were also waiting for me at the platform. Fortunately, I got my seat near the window. The train started moving at 9 am. It was moving quite fast. I was talking with my friends and enjoying beautiful scenes out of window. The train stopped at a station for few minutes. Here a marriage party entered into our compartment. They had worn in beautiful shiny cloths. They were singing marriage songs. We enjoyed a lot. After few hours, train again stopped at another station.
Here a group of singers entered into our compartment. They had all the musical instruments that are common as flute, Guitar, Drums e.t.c. We all requested them to sing a song, They started to sing sweet songs. One of them was also dancing and making jokes. In their songs we did not feel hardness of the journey. The train was moving fast and after 14 hours journey, we reached Lahore station. Here our friends and relatives were waiting for us. We told them about our interesting journey.

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

0 comments: